- Raft Class III and IV rapids along an attractive stretch of the Telaga Waja River
- See Indonesian marine life at their level, Try out some amazing new equipment
- Lunch, Hotel pick up/drop off (certain areas only)
What You can get
This exciting tour package is combination of the great “White Water Rafting” at Telaga Waja River and “Seawalker Tours”. Experience the unforgettable and unique adventure by walking at the bottom of the sea.
Your Adventure begin with Underwater Walking which is ideal for those who would love to explore life under the sea but are not confident swimmers or do not wish to dive.
Seawalker Tour allows everyone to enjoy marine life, with minimum equipment and minimum fuss! Seawalker is a soft dive system. You’ll be equipped with the latest in marine exploration technology, a helmet with transparent visor, no air tank necessary, so you’re lightweight and flexible. Explore the stunning underwater life of Bali where you can walk at the bottom of the sea and come face to face with sea life whilst breathing the same as you do on the surface. All training is provided of course.
There’s nothing quite like the sensation of walking along the ocean floor, this is an unforgettable experience in Indonesia. A great alternative to scuba diving.
The driver then takes you to launching point of your Rafting in Rendang Village, where rafts lined the riverside.
Conquer Bali’s longest and most scenic river-rafting route, 16 km of exciting grade 3 & 4 rafting, over dramatic drops and waterfalls, and see the Balinese countryside from a unique angle. You’ll be passing unspoilt rainforest, with the wildlife no doubt watching you from the trees. Your friendly, experienced guides will brief you fully on safety before departure, and are focused on ensuring you have a safe, enjoyable but nonetheless exhilarating ride!
Your 2.5 hour adventure finishes at Tangkup Village, with facilities for showering and changing out of wet clothes. Relax over a tasty lunch in the Panorama Cafe.
We aim to keep our 100% safety record while ensuring you enjoy the wildness of this primal adventure, letting loose your own hero within!
* Please note that depending on tide conditions the itinerary may be altered to rafting followed by Seawalker.
Good to know
- Available all year-round
- Approx duration 8 hours total tour
- For ages 9 to 65 years old
- Rapids may reach at the maximum Class IV during rainy season November – March
- It is necessary to reconfirm your booking one or couple days in advance.
What to bring
Swimsuit/short pant/t-shirt for Seawalker and rafting, a change of Clothes after activities, Sunscreen, Money for your drink in the restaurant and Seawalker picture if needed. If you want to use underwater camera, make sure it is designed to be used at a depth of at least 8 meters.
- Seawalker and Rafting insurance covers personal health only and cannot cover loss or damage to your belongings
- Guests with heart or lung problems, on medication, pregnant, with asthma or other respiratory ailments can not join
- Water-proof bags are provided
- Please do not bring a non-water-proof camera/video on the boat
- A minimum of 24 hour- notice for cancellations or change of appointment is required to avoid being charged in full for any scheduled appointment, program, or service which is not attended.