- Raft Class III and IV rapids along an attractive stretch of the Telaga Waja River
- Pass unspoiled wild rainforest
- Easy access at the start and finish point
What You can get
Bali International Rafting was established in 1995. The best white water rafting in Bali and also The longest river rafting routes in Bali. The water extremely clear and flows around numerous hairpin curves, enjoy navigating numerous rapids and steering clear water and the rocks. Paddle right under a natural waterfall shower and discover all the thrills and action that this dynamic rafting course offers.
Conquer Bali’s longest and most scenic river-rafting route, 16 km of exciting grade 3 & 4 rafting, over dramatic drops and waterfalls, and see the Balinese countryside from a unique angle. You’ll be passing unspoilt rainforest, with the wildlife no doubt watching you from the trees. Your friendly, experienced guides will brief you fully on safety before departure, and are focused on ensuring you have a safe, enjoyable but nonetheless exhilarating ride!
Your 2.5 hour adventure finishes at Tangkup Village, with facilities for showering and changing out of wet clothes. Relax over a tasty lunch in the Panorama Cafe.
The Best White Water Rafting in Bali.
Good to know
- Available all year-round
- Approx duration 8 hours total tour
- For ages 6 to 65 years old
- Rapids may reach at the maximum Class IV during rainy season November – March
What to bring
Rafting outfit (T-shirts, short pants or swimsuit, river sandals), a change of clothes for use after the activities, sun screen, money for your drink at the restaurant and rafting photo if needed.
Bali International Rafting Q & A
Q: Why is Rafting so popular here?
A: There is something magical about discovering Bali’s natural beauty on a river raft
Q: I have never tried Rafting. Will I be able to do it?
A: There will be no problem as long as you follow the instructions
Q: What about safety?
A: The guide of BIR are all trained and experienced to assure both of your safety and enjoyment. BIR provides you to challenge the wild Balinese waters and we provide the maximum amount of insurance cover.
- Rafting insurance covers personal health only and cannot cover loss or damage to your belongings
- Guests with heart or lung problems, on medication, pregnant, with asthma or other respiratory ailments can not join
- Water-proof bags are provided
- Please do not bring a non-water-proof camera/video on the boat
- A minimum of 24 hour- notice for cancellations or change of appointment is required to avoid being charged in full for any scheduled appointment, program, or service which is not attended.