- Cycling through the Village which has been nominated as a WORLD HERITAGE SITE by UNESCO
- Up and down hill, some bumpy road and pass the rice fields
- Our guides always accompany along the trip
What You can get
The high light of your trip is the village of Jatiluwih, where you will see the most beautiful rice terrace in Bali. This rice terrace is belong to one of UNESCO Heritage-site. After 1,5-2,5 hours drive from your hotel (depend on your hotel area), we will arrived at Jatiluwih village in Tabanan regency, where we will commence our cycling tour. Along the way we will pass through the villages with primary crops of rice, coffee, cocoa and vanilla.
You will see how the local people a life, the farmers grow, cultivated and harvested the rice. Stop at your leisure for photos and some information, such as ; rice field, Balinese garden, house compound, temple and Subak irrigation system. To experience the magnificent views and surrounding, enjoy the refreshments while taking the breath and After riding for 2.5 – 3 hours, we will end our trip in the front of restaurant where we get meal for our lunch. By buffet menu you can enjoy the Indonesian food with many variant and it is delicious. After lunch we drop you back to your hotel with full of air conditioned vehicle.
- Road condition : asphalt, well paved single trek (some of them), off road and bumpy.
- Traffic condition: light-moderated
- Trip grade : Moderate to challenging
- Special interest : Culture, Flora Fauna, visit Balinese house compound, traditional garden, rice field and temple.
What to bring
Running shoes/proper thong, Sport wear, Short, Changing clothes, Hat and sun glasses, Sun screen, money for your drink at the restaurant, if you bring your own camera please inform to your cycling guide before start.
The Fine Print
- Booking is essential.
- Not redeemable for cash but transferable.
- Booking date maybe changed base on space of availability
- All above publish and net rates are inclusive of government tax & service charge
- Rate are subject to change to include surcharge
- PLEASE NOTE : ’Refund Policy‘ is located at the bottom of the page on the Bali Activities website
- PLEASE NOTE : All vouchers / booking dates must be confirmed before the day of travel. If you don’t do this Bali Activities will not be liable for any issues that might arise with the product you have purchased.