- Mount Batur volcano is one of the sacred mountain according to Hindu believe
- Panoramic views out over the caldera
- Our guides always accompany along the trip
What You can get
A predawn departure to the base of the mountain, followed by a hot breakfast, and then a gentle climb as the dawn breaks. Panoramic views out over the caldera, Lake Batur, and (weather permitting) to the volcanoes of the distant islands of Java and Lombok. Cook some eggs in the hot steaming vents of the volcano.
Mount Batur volcano is one of the sacred mountain according to Hindu believe. Mount Batur is located in Batur village, Kintamani District, Bali, Indonesia. Mount Batur (Gunung Batur) is 1717 m above sea level can be summit by physically fit hikers in around 2 hours. We offers climb Mount Batur Bali to enjoy an unforgettable sunrise from the top of an active volcano. Spectacular scenery and the vibration of the sacred earth filling your mind and soul as u served by tasty morning breakfast cooked by the steam of the active volcano.
On the way home from the trek we will stop off at a Traditional Bali Coffee Processing or Bali Agro tourism, place to see various Tropical plantations and see how to make Balinese coffee in very traditional process, and we also get to sample of them as well as local herbal teas, coffees and the unusually processed Coffee Luwak, the most expensive coffee in the world.
Join us for the amazing trek on the active volcano, Climbing Mount Batur Bali!
- 01.40-03.00 AM: Pick up time (depend on your hotel location).
- 03.45 AM: Arrival at starting point of Toyabungkah village.
- 06.15 AM: Arrival at the summit of Mount Batur (sunrise point).
- 07.00 AM: Continue our trek around the entire crater.
- 08.00 AM: Begin our descent to the finishing point of our trek (Toyabungkah village).
- 09.00 AM: Arrival at Toyabungkah village and board car.
- 11.30 AM: Stop off at a Balinese Coffee plantation.
- 01.30 PM: Return arrival at your hotel.
- Pick up and return to your hotel by PRIVATE air conditioned car
- Experienced private trekking guides English speaking
- Entrance Fee to Kintamani Area
- Parking fee
- Drinking water
What to bring
Running shoes/Hiking shoes/proper thong, Sport wear, Jacket, Long pants, Changing clothes, Hat and sun glasses, Sun screen, money for your drink at the restaurant, camera.
- Activity Level: Moderate.
- Hiking Duration: 4 hours (up & down)
- Temperature: 8 – 15° Celsius (At the summit).
- Bring only what you need, the rest leave them in your hotel.
- Cancellation less than 1 days before departure will be charge 50% of tour price.
- Cancellation made at the date of arrival will be charged 100% cancellation fee.