- See Indonesian marine life at their level
- Try out some amazing new equipment
- No need for any qualifications or diving experience
What You can get
Have you ever felt like walking at the bottom of the ocean and seeing what goes on down there? Now….. you can do it. You can walk right through the bottom of the ocean and view all kinds of amazing sea life. With our unique diving system, you will be able to experience a dive down deep.
Seawalker is ideal for those who would love to explore life under the sea but are not confident swimmers or do not wish to dive. Seawalker is a soft dive system. You’ll be equipped with the latest in marine exploration technology, a helmet with transparent visor, no air tank necessary, so you’re lightweight and flexible. Explore the stunning underwater life of Bali where you can walk at the bottom of the sea and come face to face with sea life whilst breathing the same as you do on the surface. All training is provided of course.
There’s nothing quite like the sensation of walking along the ocean floor, this is an unforgettable experience in Indonesia. A great alternative to scuba diving.
Allows everyone to enjoy the marine life with minimum equipment and minimum fuss!
Good to know
- Available all year-round
- Approx. duration 4 – 5 hours total tour
- For ages 9 to 70 years old
- Seawalker Tour instructors are licensed at an International Standard safety, first aid and hospitality services there are well trained and able to speak a number of major languages
What to bring
Swimsuit for Seawalker, a change of clothes after activities, Sunscreen, Money for your drink in the restaurant and Seawalker picture if needed. If you want to use underwater camera, make sure it is designed to be used at a depth of at least 8 meters.
Seawalker Q & A
Q : Do I need to have a qualification to take part in Seawalker?
A : No you don’t need any previous training or experience
Q : Do I need to know how to swim?
A : No Lot’s of our customers do not know to swim. In fact for many, it is their first in the ocean
Q : Will someone be with me?
A : Yes-trained Seawalker instructor will be with you at all times under the water
Q : My Children and I are not that strong-can we still do it?
A : Yes-the specially designed Seawalker helmets weight only 12 pounds underwater, so even children as young as ten can give it a try.
- Seawalker insurance covers personal health only and can not cover loss or damage to your belongings
- Guests with heart or lung problems, on medication, pregnant, with asthma or other respiratory ailments can not join
- Disabled people who want to join, please contact us in advance
- A minimum of 24 hour- notice for cancellations or change of appointment is required to avoid being charged in full for any scheduled appointment, program, or service which is not attended.